chunky knit sweater and a navy wool coat

Monday, December 1, 2014

kesleybang.com- a his and her style blog
kelseybang.com
Kelseybang.com
Red Lipstick and a Chunky Fishtail Braid
Tinkerbell Shoes
Chunky Knit Sweater
Menswear Style Blog
Allsaints Coat Menswear

Allsaints Menswear
Menswear Style Blog
Menswear Fashion Blog
kelseybang.com- his and her style blog

HER LOOK
Sweater: Anthropologie
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Seychelles
Lipstick: MAC-

HIS LOOK
Shirt: Topman
Jeans: Levis

I have been looking for the perfect black clutch and was browsing some shops on my phone.  I came across a fun new app on eBags and was so excited about it, I knew I need to share it with you all.

If you go to eBags.com on your phone it will show a little logo for the eBags Obsession app and if you click it, it will take you to the app.  It shows bags one by one on a clean and clear white background.  You can swipe to see a new bag if there is one you like you can heart it, and if there is one you don't like you can give it an x.  It will store all the bags you like in one easy spot to check out later to see them in more detail.  It's fun swiping through bags and seeing what you do and don't like off of a first glance.

So I found this black clutch using the app.  I narrowed down my search to a few bags and I loved that after I looked into the products more I was able to see this one fit the price range I was hoping for! If you are looking for a fun new handbag, make sure to check out eBags on your phone to try out the fun new eBags Obsession app! Also. stop by today to see their Cyber Monday Deals!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend!

24 comments

  1. You guys always look smashing, and I love this more casual look for you both. Lovely fishtail braid too.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the fluff on the flats! Such a fun way to play with neutral colors -- the textures are great! Even on the sweater!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those shoes are too much, im obsessed!!! and the sweater is so cute! you guys are always the most perfectly polished pair!

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    www.northernlights-southernbelles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stylish! Love your hair and sweater!

    www.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweater! It's such a great statement piece! And the texture of that clutch is perfect!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously---those shoes are everything!! I love the pouf!! You guys look great :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and fun top. I also love the shoes and the fuzziness of them. So darn cute!! As always, you guys look great!!!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this sweater and those flats are so fun!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures as always!

    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable! I love your knit sweater, the embellishments make it one of a kind!! xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely sweater and those shoes are so fun, great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The heels are perfect! I'm obsessed with them!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your style!both of you look perfect!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How pretty are these pictures? I love them! Your little white shoes are just too cute and I just LOVE the location where you took the pictures of these cool outfits!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those white little shoes, they are so cute!!!

    Printed or Plain
    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete
  16. That clutch is so cute! That site has some great picks! But.... I'm still obsessing over those shoes. (;

    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You two should totally model for a living! I love your sweater and flats they are super adorable!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those shoes and what man doesn't look uber handsome in a top coat!!!
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  19. The sweater, the shoes, the bag... I want! And I also love the fishtail braid. You look so pretty!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your sweater drew my eyes immediately. Love this look!

    From Jing at www.bejingxu.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So stylish and classy looks! I love them! You have amazing sense of style! Adorable post and lovely photos!
    Have a nice day!
    xx cvetybaby.com
    Bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your sweater is fabulous! Those shoes are adorable and so fun! Love both of your looks!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete