Leopard Cape and a Plaid Coat

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Kelseybang.com- His and Her Fashion Blog
Menswear Fashion Blog
Menswear Style Blog
Menswear Plaid Coat
Kelseybang.com - A His and Her Style Blog
Leopard Print Faux Fur Cape
Pink Lipstick and a Cheetah Print Cape
Leopard Print Faux Fur Cape
His and Her Fashion Blog

HER LOOK
Cheetah Cape: Juicy Couture (similar)
Silk Blouse: Jcrew
Boots: Dolce Vita
Pink Lipstick: Mac- Girl About Town

HIS LOOK
Coat: H and M (similar plaid coat)
Sweater: Levis
Pants: Levis

Hope you are all having a great week so far!  Currently we are on a fun trip in Kansas City! If you want to check out our currently adventures, you can see what we are up to here on instagram :)

Jake and I were able to take these fun outdoor shots at the Beautiful Montage Resort in Deer Valley.  These shots were taken at their front entrance of the hotel.  We loved the fun grandeur of the entrance and knew we had to go explore it!  It is beautifully paved with brick and has lovely pines on both sides of the entrance.  When you pull up to the beautiful Resort there are kind door greeters/ valet are there to greet you and take in your bags!  I really love when a place has a unique entrance that gets you excited for the adventure you are about to have!

17 comments

  1. Your cheetah cape is amazing...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, y'all are a stunning pair. Is it odd that I kinda wish I had his coat...I love a good plaid coat. Lol.

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course your man looks dapper per usual, but you look soo fab in that cape!!!!! the print, the detail, the fact that its a cape, I don't know what I like most, but I know I want it!!!!

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    www.NorthernLights-SouthernBelles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leopard! It's so great with the color of your blouse.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your looks compliment one another so well and that leopard cape has me swooning! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so great together as always! I'm love your cape and those boots are amazing!!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty location and these booties are amazing Kelsey! Love, love, love. Happy holidays, guys!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pop of peach under the animal print. I love Jake's jacket!

    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you both look amazing, I love your cape, Kelsey :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful view! And I'm loving your coat!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both of your looks. The leopard coat/cape is amazing Kelsey!!

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful view and couple! Love your cape!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing photos. You both have great style.

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Once again I love both coats! ;) But that leo cape is everything! Stunning looks!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Her Leopard coat just fit to the shooting place - the nature background! *_*
    They look more romantic with their outfits.
    Swimsuits Direct

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome coats Jake and Kelsey, and the snow is just so lovely in the background, I am ready for it to come my way. Rachel xo
    https://garaytreasures.wordpress.com/2014/12/18/fleurty-bands/

    ReplyDelete