Make Your Own Holiday Card With Tiny Prints

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Cards with Tiny Prints
Christmas Cards with Tiny Prints
Christmas Cards with Tiny Prints
Christmas Cards with Tiny Prints
Christmas Cards with Tiny Prints
His and Her Style Blog

HIS LOOK
Shirt: Banana Republic | Jeans: All Saints | Belt: Banana Republic | Shoes: Allen Edmonds

HER LOOK
Dress: eShakti | Heels: Jimmy Choo

Every year I am on the hunt for the perfect Christmas Card.  I got a catalog in the mail from Tiny Prints and loved what I saw, I had to check them out! In the catalog I was so impressed with all the fun designs and quality of the paper they used!  When I checked online at the Christmas/Holiday cards I was not disappointed!  After making our own Christmas Cards and loving the results I knew we had to share Tiny Prints with you all!


This year Tiny Prints has five different unique Holiday design lines to pick from: Winter BotanicalsDelicate FrostMixed MetalsBlack, White and Bold, and Modern Merry.  On our tiny prints wish list above we picked out a design we liked from each line!  It was so hard to pick just one card design from each line since there were so many that caught our eye!  Our favorite collection was the Mixed Metals!  There is something so fun and exciting about gold foil on a holiday card to me!

I could spend hours on the Tiny Print website! In fact I did spend hours on it! I kept making so many different Christmas cards and could not decided which one to get!  I had so much fun picking out the Christmas Cards above and choosing the colors I wanted so they could match our pictures!  

On Tiny Prints, I love how you can customize the edges and size of the card, if you want the card to fold or be flat, choose different envelope designs, printed envelopes, and so much more!  I love how you can get a matching set of cards, envelopes and address stamps!  I love matching items! My favorite product they offer is the personalized stamps!  You can even get them to match your card design if you didn't want your picture on them :-) When I saw those I had to snag some right away!

If you are looking to make your own Holiday/ Christmas Card this season make sure to check out Tiny Prints and use discount code CYBER40 for 40% off your order!  Offer ends tonight! You can check the link here to see more offers and discounts on Tiny Print!

27 comments

  1. The cards re so stinking cute! Probably helps that the couple on the cards is so stinking cute ;) Thanks for sharing dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those cards are soooo fun! I don't do my own personal cards yet, but I'll definitely keep that in mind!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Tiny Prints! Such cute holiday cards.

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, these are perfection! You too are beyond adorable! I will have to check out Tiny Prints!

    xx,

    La Joie de Vivre

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love it!

    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics and post
    http://oneusefashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Christmas decorations! So cute!

    concreterunwayla.blogspot.com
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um cutest Christmas card ever! (; Seriously you guys are precious.

    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. We used Tiny Prints this year and I love how they turned out!! Your card is perfect and I love the decorations you have around your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live tiny prints and like you can be on there for hours! Y'all are adorable!!

    xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seriously those are so fabulous!!! As are your lashes!! I must get your mascara details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those cards are so cute! I still need to make my Christmas card & 40% of is a good deal!

    Lisa @ Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  13. you guys are too cute..
    i love seeing ur pics on instagram.. keep up the good work :)


    -Neha
    Love Playing DressUp

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute!!! I love your dress in the last pic :0


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  15. These cards are so cute!! I'm so impressed you were able to make any decisions! They are all so lovely and so festive.

    xx Katie
    lovely letters

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards. You two are too adorable. Happy holidays and thanks for sharing buddy!

    Eye See Euphoria : http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/unrivaled-creations

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those cards are the cutest and so love how yours turned out, wish we had seen this yesterday for the coupon!!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwww these cards are beautiful (:

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a unique idea! I love the retro feel the prints have :) I bet it was lots of shooting for the card - you both look great! xx

    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG you guys are too cute! Love these prints!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tiny Prints is the best! Cute cards!!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want to say my mom made our cards with Tiny Prints this year - so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You guys are too cute! Love your decor and this shoot!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  24. You two are adorable! Your tree looks so pretty and festive!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
  25. You two are super adorable and make an amazing couple and the fact that you both create this blog together is simply amazing. Love the cards very much, the outfits you both wore, the pictures.... everything! You both are so creative! I love it! Merry Christmas and many blessings to you both:-) XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. So cute cards. This Christmas I have different selection of greeting cards and handcrafted as well. I like to support local crafts people.
    xoxo Ramona

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete