Jonas, The Canine Ambassador

Monday, December 22, 2014


HIS LOOK
Blazer: Topman
Shirt: Burberry
Slacks: Topman

HER LOOK
Heels: Zara
Clutch: Kate Spade

Are you dying over how cute this pup Jonas is?! I cant even begin to say how much seeing his cute face makes me so happy!  Jonas is seriously the cutest pup around! I love his cute little tongue hanging out in these pictures.

When Jake and I got to stay at the Montage Resort in Deer Valley we got to meet Jonas.  Jonas (and Montee, not pictured) are the Montage Resort Kay-Nine Pups!  They are the most beautiful, kind and gentle dogs I have ever met.  Jonas was the pup on duty while we were on our stay at the Montage.  I called down to the front desk multiple times a day to see if Jonas was in the lobby to see if he was there!  I wanted to play with him all day!  

When we took these pictures with Jonas, he was so obedient.  He so sweet and just sat there patiently till we got the shot.  Ever since we have left the Resort we keep thinking how we need to go back and visit cute Jonas.

Jake and I have been really wanting a dog and after meeting Jonas and how amazing he is with kids and adults, we are really leaning towards getting a Bernese!  And the good news, if we got a pup we could bring him with us next time we get to visit the Montage Resort!  They allow dogs, which I love!  Could there be a more fun trip than be in the snow, in a magical environment with your own pup?! 

The more I learn about the Montage Deer Valley Resort the more I love it!  I love how accommodating the Resort is for all life styles/ situations and how they make you feel right at home!  If you ever get a chance to visit here, please go say hi to Jonas and give him a big hug for me!

15 comments

  1. How fun! He looks like such a cool dog. I love your dress. What cool details. And that clutch is pretty amazing. What a chic couple!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how fun! He's such a cutie! And your dress is beautiful :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are BEAUTIFUL! These are such great outfits. The pup is cute too.

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfits and Jonas is adorable! I just love dogs that are sweet and gentle like Jonas!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh, what a beautiful dog! And you guys look amazing. Your dress is beyond beautiful and the resort looks like a fantastic place to stay. Happy Holidays, you guys!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww what an adorable doggie, and outfits on you two of course. Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely STUNNING!! And what a gorgeous spot for pictures, the pup is adorable!!

    xx,

    La Joie de Vivre

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shoes and clutch :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys look so great, Kelsey! Love those heels. Happy holidays to you both!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys look so great! That lipstick looks so good on you Kelsey!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww I love it when hotels have doggie mascots! These are such cute photos, and your dress is gorgeous!

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber

    I hope you have a great week!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my goodness, you two look great in these photos! Love. Happy Holidays! xo, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh that resort looks gorgeous. Jonas is precious, I would never want to leave him <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the floral shoulder detailing on your dress, and your adorable furry companion!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete