The Billiards Room

Monday, December 8, 2014

kelseybang.com- his and her style blog
menswear style blog
Pretty in Pink
menswear style blog
menswear fashion blog
Pretty in Pink
Uniqlo Gray Wool Blazer
kelseybang.com- his and her style blog

HIS LOOK
Blazer: Uniqlo
Pocket Square: Weekend Casual
Shirt: Jcrew
Slacks: Topman

HER LOOK
Skirt: Chicwish (only $17)
Heels: Zara (now on sale!)
Lipstick Color: Mac- Flat out Fabouls

Happy Monday!  Hope you all and a great weekend!  Can you believe how fast December is flying by?!  I feel there is always so much going on in the month of December its so hard to get all of the fun Christmas related actives I want to get in!  I am really hoping it snows soon!

These pictures were taken from our recent fun stay at the Montage Resort in Deer Valley.  They have a huge lobby type of area with a giant fireplace and tons of cozy seating.  They even have darling vintage games and billiards tables.  The area is perfect place to relax, read a book, get cozy by the fire and hang out with friends and family!

My favorite was playing Pool with Jake.  When I was younger, I remember I really wanted to learn how to play pool and my dad decided to get my sisters and I a Billiards table.  I loved when my dad got off work and he would take the time to play Pool with me.  I loved it so much, he even took me to get my own special Pool Cue made just for an 11 year old :)  I had some really special memories playing Pool with my dad and love anytime I get to play and the happy memories come flooding back.

If you are looking for a fun Christmas Activity, make a stop by the Montage Resort!  They have lit up all the trees outside with white lights and it is so beautiful glistening in all the snow.  In this lobby area they have a life size gingerbread room that smells so amazing!  It such a cute and unique twist on a gingerbread house you won't want to miss!

35 comments

  1. Hello Kelsey, I truly mean what I am going to say: You two are so adorable! You both seem to be taken out of a romantic book. And I am serious! From all the poses to what you both wear, I find it all super enchanting. Love both of your outfits and that place (The Montage Resort) seems a great place to visit. I will show it to my better half (we both love to travel) and see what happens! I subscribed to your blog so I know when you post because I love it! Have a blessed week. XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink skirt is so pretty and I love the floral sweater! I've heard so many good things about Chicwish, so I should check it out!
    ~~megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the pictures! You guys are so cute together!

    Annie R Lindberg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pink skirt!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos, as usual! Love these indoor ones, and girl I NEED your pink skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys look amazing. I love the sweater on you Kelsey. I also enjoy about how pool brings sweet memories about your dad.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pics and love both looks
    http://oneusefashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love your skirt and sweater
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute dress. I didn't know tai pan trading had clothes!!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful pictures! Love your outfit!

    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun memory! That closeup shot of you is beautiful. Love the floral and pink. It feels so feminine and fun.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  12. That place looks amazing - such lovely photos!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pictures are gorgeous! and I love your skirt!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the skirt, love both outfits, actually. Beautiful pictures.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your skirt! Absolutely gorgeous! Love this look, Kelsey!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your posts are so adorable love it!
    http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pictures. You guys are styled perfect and look absolutely adorable. You vibrant colors are mouth watering.

    www.stylegonerogue.com (new post)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Obsessing over these pictures and that skirt!! I can't believe its only $17!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pretty place! SO Lovely!

    concreterunwayla.blogspot.com
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty and festive. Love that pink skirt.
    xoxo
    Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow guys, love this amazing and original photo. You two are so cute together and always perfectly dressed. How you do it?
    @Kelsey, I adore this look on you. Looking stunning :) Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You both look darling. I love the pink look!

    xo, Mary

    Theloveofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That skirt is pretty darn amazing! I love it... can't go wrong with a great midi skirt. You both look great!

    Natalie // Sprinkled with Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  24. You both look great. I love the location . I know playing pool us so much fun when you are little:)
    xo
    Elmira
    http://www.wellputtogetherstylebyelmira.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awww...both of you are super cute!! And it's beautiful how many memories you've got with pools! I remember the last time i played pool, and that was ages ago!! :p And you're looking really pretty in that pink skirt!! Very chic! :)

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this post! Your skirt is so pretty and I love your man's matching (or mismatching?) of the shirt print with the pocket square. I'm glad you enjoyed the Montage - one of my best college friends is a concierge there! Her pictures from work & life look fake they're so pretty!

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is such a wonderful childhood memory, and I love how cute you two look pretending to play Pool. Great location for your shoot!
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just adore your whole outfit. The two of you are absolutely precious!

    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  29. beautiful pics darling!!!!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  30. I want to come stay there! It looks gorgeous! And you and your man are looking amazing! You both look like models! I love your heel, btw :)

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. You both look amazing and elegant! Cute pictures! =D

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amazing pictures and outfits. I would be in heaven around all those vintage furniture inspired items. Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOw! Amazing photoshoot ! That place is awesome :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. SOOOO chic!!! SOOOO COOOL! Love your pink skirt--can't believe it's only $17----soooooo gorgeous! Happy Happy Holidays!!!!!! YAhoooooo!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete