Sunset Walk on the Beach

Thursday, December 4, 2014

kelseybang.com- his and her style blog
Menswear Fashion at the Beach
Warby Parker Jasper Sunglasses
menswear fashion at the beach
kelseybang.com- his and her style at the beach
sundress at the beach
Sunset Style on the Beach
What to wear to the beachkelseybang.com- his and her style blog

HER LOOK
Dress: Maurices
Sandals: Sam Edelman
Sunglasses: Prada
Tote: Everlane

HIS LOOK
Tank Top: Target
Polka Dot Swim Trunks: Asos
Sneakers: BucketFeet
Sunglasses: Warby Parker
Extensions: Bellami Hair

When Jake and I were in California we loved waking up to see the beach each morning!  One night we got to sneak away and take a stroll on the beach!  We were so glad we did!  Every time we go to California we never get enough beach time since we are so Disneyland obsessed... but we were glad we got to stop by the beach at least a few times! 

8 comments

  1. Love your maxi. I am totally jealous of that warm weather! Looks like fun.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to the beach in sooo long! Jealous, haha. :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your dress! So jealous, the beach sound amazing:)

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress!

    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah beachyness. Love that dress. Wish I were escaping to a warmer climate right now!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say, I really like your blog! I love the way you guys compliment each other so well with what your'e both rocking!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous maxi. My man would love those shorts! (: Oh I miss summer.....

    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm catching up on all of your posts and I'm always so inspired!! Gorgeous looks and ideas :)

    http://fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete