Merry Christmas! - Ice Cream Stop Motion

Friday, December 19, 2014

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayMadeSimple #CollectiveBias


HIS LOOK
Sweater: Banana Republic | Shirt: Jcrew | Pants: Standard Cloth | Shoes: Palladium Boots

HER LOOK
Sweater: Jcrew | Shirt: Gap | Pants: Citizens of Humanity | Shoes: Cole Haan | Lipstick: Mac-Rebel

Happy Holidays! Can you believe Christmas is less that a week away!?!  This year has flown by so fast! When Jake and I were shopping for a Christmas party we had last week, we were in the frozen food section at Walmart and saw these Nestle Peppermint Drumstick Ice Cream cones and thought we would give them a try since we love peppermint.  Holiday flavored treats are the best!

When I was a child I played a lot of tennis and after practice I would always get to pick out a treat from the country club and I would always get a Drumstick!  These bring back a lot of memories for me :)

Jake and I decided to use the drumsticks in a little stop motion video to say to Merry Christmas to you all! Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Holidays :)

6 comments

  1. Peppermint ice cream cones? Yes please!! And this video is so cute. Happy Holidays! xx

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peppermint is my favorite! What a great idea. Have a great weekend Kelsey and Jake! (:

    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your outfit Kelsey! Happy Friday:)

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute video! And I love your sweater. Merry Christmas! I can't believe it's so close already...
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy, I love this sweets.
    I´m already following you on instagram ( dominika.sch )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sp excited to try these, drumsticks are such a favorite and peppermint ice cream sounds perfect!! Totally in love with the video btw

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete