a Poncho and a Padawan

Monday, January 5, 2015

Kelseybang.com - A His and Her Style Blog
Menswear Style Blog
Palladium Boots Atmos Glow in the Dark Menswear Boots
Zara Hooded Menswear Jacket
Menswear Style Blog
Menswear Fashion Blog
Black and White Stripe Poncho
Black and White Stripe Poncho
Black and White Stripe Poncho
kelseybang.com- a his and her fashion blog

HIS LOOK
Jacket: Zara
Shirt: Target
Sunglasses: Prada

HER LOOK
Stripe Poncho: Recycled Design
Turtleneck: Jcrew
Pants: Levis
Sunglasses: Sunday Somewhere
Lipstick: Mac- Rebel

Happy Monday! Hope you had an amazing New Years and a great weekend!  Jake and I got back in town from our travels and spent the weekend taking down Christmas decor and organizing the house.  On Saturday evening we went out for a fun dinner to start the celebration of our Anniversary week!  This week, Jake and I will have been married for four years!  Time has sure flown by way fast and I find my self falling more in love with Jake every day!

Today Jake is wearing a fun jacket he picked up at Zara.  Jake has been wanting some drapey clothing and they do not have many clothing choices like that for men, so he was super excited about when he saw this jacket!

I got my stripe poncho from Recycled Design.  I love that it has a turtle neck on it and the material is super cozy!  I also love that it has a fun fringe! I have always been a sucker for items with fringe on them :)

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great week!

20 comments

  1. love your style! both look so stylish and chic!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this look on you, Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look Kelsey!
    xx, Adriana
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zara for menswear. I just introduced my guy to it and he loves it -- a small win for me! That was a good find!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, love a good star wars reference! :D He looks great in that looser fit!
    www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the poncho on you and I'm digging the shoes your hubby has on. As always you both look great :D.

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought a pocho just like that except mine is grey! Obsessed with it already! Love your look too!
    -B
    http://heelshandbagsandhormones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is your striped poncho! And I love the Palladium boots!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lipstick is stunning. Such a fan of berry shades!
    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on 4 years! You two are so adorable together. It will be 5 years for my hubby and I in July. Time flies!! I love your striped poncho!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tones in this post. I have been really into black, white, greys, and camels lately. Your poncho is too cool!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect black + white look and I love the booties! Black and white is all over the blogs today, mine included:)

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you guys are always adorable! great lip color as well!

    www.ohmissjackie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the poncho Kelsey! Have a happy new year!

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guys are so cute as always! I love your shoes! Happy Anniversary guys!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the poncho! Beautiful!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Prom Outfitters
    I like fun jacket of Jake, looks cute especially the colour.
    Cool fashion for 2015!

    ReplyDelete