The perfect investment Watch

Wednesday, January 21, 2015








Today we are excited to share with you a super neat store we recently found online that sells new and used Rolex Watches called Swiss-Wrist.com.  We had so much fun searching the site and finding our perfect dream Rolex watch.  I went with a classic two-tone gold with a white face, and Jake picked out a black leather band.  I actual had no idea that Rolex watches ever came with out a metal band and loved that there is a leather band selection.  It also cuts down on the cost of the watch!

I grew up seeing my parents both wear a Rolex watch every day.  I loved to see how functional they are and how they go with everything!  I have always wanted to get a Rolex watch of my own someday and I think buying a used Rolex would be worth the investment!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

8 comments

  1. That Rolex is a perfect timeless piece and I love that green dress you selected. It is so elegant!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watch, but the pink Valentino is to die for !

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pink bag is beautiful!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heartbeats for the pink studded bag!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks!! My first would be the floral shoes (unfortunately way too costly for me)

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous watches but what I'd really like to invest in is that bearded man...

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is gorgeous! I love the watches too - and the iphone case!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That emerald dress is absolutely gorgeous!

    ~Hillary
    www.styleinasmalltown.com

    ReplyDelete