Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Candlestick

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com
kelseybang.com

HIS LOOK
Blazer: Topman
Vest: Topman
Slacks: Topman

HER LOOK
Dress: T Tahari
Lipstick: Mac-RubyWoo

When Jake and I were in Washington DC long ago, one evening we had fun dressing up for the night and going out on the town! I am cracking up at these pictures because it was 3 in the morning, which was really 5am our time and so we were looking a little like zombies :) hehe  

We were so excited when we checked into our hotel and saw this darling room in the Lobby.  We knew we wanted to take pictures here!  Every time we passed it all I could think about was the game Clue.  I used to play it all the time when I was a kid with my friend Aimee.  We loved playing it over and over and trying to figure out... who did the crime.

Post a Comment