Layers

Friday, January 23, 2015


HIS LOOK
Shirt: Levis
Jeans: All Saints
HER LOOK
Parka/Jacket: All Saints
Polka Dot Silk Blouse: Jcrew
Shoes: Nike
Purse: Burberry

Happy Friday!  Hope you are having a great day!  Its been pretty chilly out lately so we have been bundling up in lots of layers!  Jake and I took these pictures on a fun Saturday out.  We had so much fun exploring!  We were so bad and went a little food crazy and ate at three different places....but thats what Saturdays are for!  Jake also had his first experience at a Barber Shop!  We went right after we took these pictures.  He had fun getting a hair cut and a beard trim!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Hope you have an amazing weekend!

9 comments

  1. That polka dot shirt you are wearing is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your layers sort of coordinate in these pictures! Kelsey those kicks are too cool.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jacket is so cool! I love the shape it has
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your jacket and those sneakers are so fun! Have a great weekend!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look great!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that J Crew top. <3 I hope the both of you have an excellent weekend. Thank you for sharing. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you make causal look so freaking fashionable! Gorgeous :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfits! You two are always so cute!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your jacket. No.. I adore it!!! Both outfits are exactly my cup of tea! :)

    Blonde and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete