Buffalo Plaid Bow Tie and a Leather Collar Dress

Monday, January 19, 2015

Kelseybang.com - His and Her Style Blog
Menswear Style Blog
Cole Haan LunarGrand Suede Wingtips
Jcrew Buffalo Plaid Bow Tie
Kingdom and State Faux Leather Collar Dress
Kelseybang.com - His and Her Style Blog

HIS LOOK
Shirt: Levis
Bowtie: Jcrew
Jeans: All Saints
Shoes: Cole Haan

HER LOOK
Tights: HUE
Lipstick: Mac-RubyWoo

Happy Monday!  Hope you had an amazing weekend! I got to go on a fun girls trip to Vegas, but sure missed my Jake and am so happy to be back at home with him!

These pictures were taken back on Christmas Eve!  Anyone else missing the holidays?  I always love all the family, food and fun that comes around the holiday times!  Not to mention christmas decor and lights! :)

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great day!

13 comments

  1. I'm missing the time off we get for the holidays that's for sure! Love these looks!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both have such distinct and amazing styles! I love the pop of color the bowtie brings to his look and your black and white combo with the flats is stunning!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look great!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you both have such great details in your looks here. I miss the holidays too! Glad your enjoyed your girls trip. Coming home is always the best part to me, but I am a bit of a homebody.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA! Look at that wreath!! :D
    You guys look great, I really love Jake's shoes! Ha ha :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Christmas outfits were so cute! Though I wouldn't expect anything but pure adorable-ness. Totally missing the holidays. That's about the only time snow is "magical."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely missing Christmas Eve. You guys look so cute! I love your black and white outfit, especially the shoes!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute!! im dying over those rockstuds!!

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    www.NorthernLights-SouthernBelles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had fun in Vegas! You both are so adorable! I love his outfit and that bow tie! Yours i just fab and I love love those flats!!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the studded flats!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm definitely missing the holidays, but I guess now I can just look forward to spring!
    Loving the footwear on both of you!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys look adorable together. Great photos

    K. or Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Rockstud shoes are sooo cute!!! I love the pattern and is that a pop of chartreuse I see on them?! Loooove!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete