Bowling the Night Away

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Montage Deer Valley Resort Bowling Lanes
Montage Deer Valley Resort Bowling Lanes
Montage Deer Valley Resort Bowling Lanes
Montage Deer Valley Resort Bowling Lanes

HER LOOK
Bang Sweater: Forever 21
White Blouse: Target
Lipstick: MAC-Rebel

HIS LOOK
Sweater: Levis
Shirt: H and M (similar)
Pants: Levis

I am a huge bowling fan!  In college my roommate Stacey and I made our own bowling team and joined a league that bowled every Wednesday night for 2 years.  You would think I would of gotten semi decent at bowling, but sadly, the more I play the worse I get! haha  I still love to bowl and love to go any time I get the chance!

One of my favorite activities Jake and I got to do at the Montage Resort in Deer Valley was go bowling!  I have never been to a hotel/resort with its own bowling lanes before! I thought it was pretty neat!   Everything from the design, to the bowling seating, to the white wainscoting on the walls was perfection and made for the perfect bowling atmosphere!  The bowling alley has a darling restaurant right next to it that serves delicious stone fire pizza, and all type of American good eats!  We got a pepperoni pizza and ate the whole thing so quick since it was so tasty!  Nothing better than a night of bowling and pizza!

13 comments

  1. Cute photos, lovely outfits. That pizza looks tasty!

    Anything & Everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun!!! I used to go bowling all the time because my Grandma was in a league, ha ha. She even bought me and all my cousins bowling shoes for Christmas one year (they look like sneakers - we were SOOO cool) And I still stink ;)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Bang sweater! It's so perfect for you! I am probably the worst bowler in the world. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bowling date night, I love it! I haven't been bowling in so long, but if you mix bowling + pizza then it's one heck of a good night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I need pizza! Love love your sweater, Kelsey!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures as always! I love how Rebel looks on you Kelsey!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are so perfect and makes us want to go bowling...and eat pizza lol

    xx 365Hangers

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys look so adorable in these photos. I haven't gone bowling in such a long time. Wonderful post.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice idea... i have quite a long time to go bowling.
    Love your sweater :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! I love bowling too but I'm only good for one game. It goes downhill fast after that! Your sweatshirt is adorable!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both are so adorable! I hope you had such a lovely time bowling! Love your sweater!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun night! Such a perfect sweater for you! Great casual looks :)

    Jamie
    http://www.treatsandtrendsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! How do you guys stay so slim eating all the yummy food you're always eating? Love your sweater, btw!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete