Winter Glam

Monday, January 12, 2015

kelseybang.com- a his and her fashion blog
kelseybang.com- a his and her style blog
Menswear Style Blog
Topman Navy Windowpane Suit
Winter Menswear Layers
Menswear Fashion Blog
His and Her Fashion Blog
Winter Glam Outfit
Kate Spade Black Clutch
Winter Faux Fur Glam
Winter Glam Look
His and Her Style Blog

HIS LOOK
Blazer: Topman (now on sale!)
Slacks: Topman
Tie: Jcrew
HER LOOK
Dress: Banana Republic (similar)
Stole: Anthropologie (on sale!)
Tights: Forever 21
Shoes: Zara (similar)
Earrings: Banana Republic
Lipstick: Mac-Rebel
Bag: Kate Spade

Jake and I recently were able to celebrate our 4th year anniversary!  We wanted to go do a fun dinner and dress up and this is what we ended up wearing.  Thank you all for the Anniversary wishes!  It was an amazing time :)  Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a fantastic week!

17 comments

  1. Winter glam indeed! We have a winter wedding coming up, so this is great inspiration. I especially love the stole. Hope you enjoyed your anniversary!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEE!! Can I have your fur scarf please?! So cute! Jake looks great as well! I'm always amazed at how well tailored his clothes are. I noticed he's wearing topman, and my fiancé is considering getting a suit from topman.. what are your thoughts on the fitting? My fiancé definitely loves to wear fitted suits (he's tall and thin and the J. Crew Ludlow fits him well).

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look great! I love your fur scarf and how it matches Jake's tie!
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You both look so good!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seriously eyeing those stoles from Anthropologie. Still way too pricy for me, but goodness, this look is absolutely beautiful on you!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous winter glam, indeed! Love those tights! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love his & hers posts. I will definitely be following your blog moving forward for some couple inspiration ;)

    michellespaige.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coat is so gorgeous!! Love how you guys match the outfits together!!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You both look amazing! I love the pictures of you two together :)

    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys look so glam! I'm love the color combo of Jake's blazer/sweater/tie and your accessories are so pretty!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  11. So in love with that fur stole! SUCH a gorgeous color on you!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those tights. I have a grey pair that are very similar. I hope you had the best time at dinner. Thank you and I hope the both of you have a great week as well! (:

    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute, I love your matching outfits
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow super glam couple!

    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guys are such cute couple! Love your style...very chic! :)

    http://tickleyourvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAppy Anniversary! Love your look, you always have the BEST shoes!

    Brittany
    accordingtobrittanyblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete