Mothers Day 25% off your entire purchase in my shop!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wow, I can't believe mothers day is soooo soon! Wahoo! Up until May 9th, I am offering 25% off my entire online store! Have fun spoiling yourself, buying something for a friend, or your own sweet mother! Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my stuff!

Pick from ipad covers, mini wallets, notebooks, clutches, bags of all sizes, stuffed animals and more!

Use "MOTHERSDAY25" at check out to get your 25% off!

 Choose from different ipad covers
 your pick of a variety of mini wallets
clutches with lots of fun ruffles!
 small bags of all kinds
 large bags of all fabrics and styles
 stuffed animals of all kinds to snuggle with and be a friend!
and last but not least, fabric notebook covers that are reusable!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE, i want an elephant for myself haha! SO CUTE!! my mom and mother in law will LOVE their cute handmade crafts kels :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete