Mothers Day Dinner Party :)

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Ah I love parties! With having Jakes mom live so close to us now, I wanted to through her a mothers day dinner party! Jake and I have 13 guests coming over, so we had fun putting everything together!
I think my favorite part of the set up was mothers day labels on the drinks ;)
Since we had a big group, we put 2 tables togther! Each table had a little bit different of a set up :)
This picture makes me laugh. We gathered chairs from all around the house...... even camping chairs...
Jake making tortillas!
Dinner was a Cafe Rio style dinner. Cilantro lime pineapple rice, sweet pork, black beans, fresh lettuce, cheese, pico, guacamole, cilantro and cilantro lime ranch dressing on tortillas! Jake brother Nathan brought dessert of yummy cookies and brownies.
The rest of these photos are from my Aunt Christi! She is wonderful at capturing the moment and getting good pictures of everyone :)
Happy mothers day mom! Hope it was a great one for you!

1 comment

  1. so adorable! i love the place setting and the silverware holders so creative! do you guys ever NOT have fun?!!

    ReplyDelete