Womens Conference 2012

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thursday and Friday I got to go with my mom and my mother in law to Womens Conference at BYU.
We got in our seats bright and early for the conference! It was a full house! Lots of women!
Beautiful flowers around the school campus. It was so nice going to BYU and not being a student. I loved not having to go to class, and going to have fun.
Finding fun items in the BYU Bookstore
Thursday night for dinner, mom took Jake and I to an awesome dinner at Noodles and Company! I LOVE Noodles and Company! They are so yummy all the time!
Friday morning I was so excited to wear a new outfit! New shoes, pants, and shirts are the best! I was loving wearing gold shoes all day :) Friday morning we left early to get a parking spot for Womens Conference.
Jake and I were texting throughout the day and I sent him some pictures. For some reason I didn't realize, that pile of brown stuff with a smile  was poop. :)
Pretty flowers again around BYU Campus.
Teriyaki Sticks for lunch! It was delicious!
The best glazed nuts ever! Oh sooo good! They are addicting!
Cute mother in law Susan, cute mom Linda! We all had so much fun at conference! I really enjoyed the talks we picked to listen to. I think my favorite part of the entire conference was when all the women in the Marriott Center sung "I know my Redeemer lives." That is one of my all time favorite songs and it brought tears to my eyes hearing so many wonderful women sing that song and share their testimony through music.
Friday after mom (Linda) and I got back to my house, Jake and I went over to our neighbor Andrea for her graduation from collage party!
Here is cute Andrea! Jake and I met her and her husband in our ward!
For dinner, mom took Jake and I to Brick Oven Pizza! Oh it was sooo good! We got pizza and pasta and loved it all! Then we topped off the night watching "The Muppets." I loved the movie the first time I saw it, and I LOVED it even more the 2nd time seeing it!
My night ended with the sweetest text message from my father. When I was little, we would go to Super Stition Springs Mall and play on the playground. I always loved this tortoise and would climb on top of him. Dad went to the mall and went to find if they still had this tortoise. He sent me this picture. I have the cutest dad ever. I miss him! I remember my dad taking me to play there and taking me shopping. He is the best ever!

1 comment

  1. I've totally played on that turtle. How sweet of him to send that to you! You have a great dad.

    ReplyDelete