gratitude

Sunday, May 20, 2012

A couple weeks ago, my mom got t-boned in her car! She and everyone that was in her car, and the other peoples car were all OK! Just a little scared and shaken up! But everyone was OK!

This made me think how I need to be more grateful. I try to be, but I can do much better. I think there are so many things in life to be grateful for. Not only family, but things we get to enjoy in life, the beautiful things surrounding us and so so much more. I used to have a journal I would just write one thing I was grateful for at the end of each night. I stopped that long ago and need to start it up again. I was reading it and forgot so many wonderful things that have happend in my life.

So...today I am grateful my mom and her friends were safe. Also, I always want to drive a big car now:)

1 comment

  1. oh i'm so glad she was ok! few. it's good we have these lessons to see the whole perspective and to be grateful. i just wish we didn't have to experience them the hard way. haha

    ReplyDelete