to the peaks

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yesterday, my friend Andrea and I had a fun time at Seven Peaks! It was a beautiful day out, and a perfect day to spend in the sun!
Andrea doing an impression of me when my head got knocked from someones tube. I got trashed in the wave pool with no tubes...it was fun :)
 I am really good at taking pictures under water.......
At least I got some of Andreas face....
 For lunch we got hot dogs and fries! Every time I got to Seven Peaks, I am more and more impressed with their food! I LOVE it! There french fries are my favorite! And pizza!
This was Andreas first time she went on the mat slide ride! She was making me laugh so hard! She was so scared of the ride but she did it! We ended up riding it a few times it was so much fun! I had a great day talking and hanging out! Thanks Andrea :)

2 comments

  1. This looks so fun! I haven't been to a water park in too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a good time! They've closed our local water park, but I heard that they're rebuilding it!

    ReplyDelete