Beach Day

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

california, beach, seagull
When I was in California with my fam, we had a super fun beach day! It couldn't of been more perfect out! It was overcast, a little chilly and beautiful! It was also a saturday so it was super crowded, but we ran into some family friends from Arizona! How fun is that?! The kids had so much fun running around in the sand, finding sand craps and jumping up and down in the water. My mom also got us a ton of super yummy beach treats! I snacked on gummy bears all afternoon ;)

I could not get enough of my niece Lindy. She is the cutie in the first picture in the striped swim suit! Oh she is so dang juicy. I cant handle it! Everything from her Dora the Explorer hair, cute toes, and little belly, I just love it! She is so dang darling! Oh also, she is a sandal thief, and its the cutest! I wish I lived by her so I could play with her every day! I love the way Lindy interacts with my mom! They were both being so cute at the beach I could not stop taking pictures of the two of them together! The 18 month 2 year old age on all my nieces and nephews have been my favorite! Perfect age! 

5 comments

  1. It looks like it was awesome beach day with the family! Adorable little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that looks like the perfect beach day. Now I want to go to the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is definitely a cutie pie...that bathing suit, I DIE!! Love it!! And I just cannot get over how much you look like your mom...that smile is contagious ;-)

    xo Dinah @ Sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mom is a beauty and you look just like her. Your niece is a little doll!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wittle windy! It really is a sweet age. She is talking way more lately... and getting older every day.... kind of sad. But one thing is for sure...... these kids LOVE THEIR AUNT KELSEY!!

    ReplyDelete