Romper and Anchor Socks

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

ootd, what I wore, style blog, fashion blog, asos ootd, marc jacobs puppy dog flats,


Ok! How cute is this phone case?! Marc Jacobs really came up with some super cute phone prints this year! I want to get a few of them to make my phone a little bit more fun! I also loved this romper/overalls.....whatever you want to call them! I loved the soft blush pink, the bows, the shape, it was all so feminine and cute! I feel it would be a perfect picnic outfit, going to school, beach cover up, and more!

ootd, style blog, fashion blog, what i wore, mens style, mens fashion, style blog


How rad is this bear shirt and anchor socks?! I love all the awesome prints and patterns that are now coming out in mens clothing! I also really liked this watch. The square shape of it is pretty neat, and all the gadgets make it look fun :)

7 comments

  1. I want that phone case and purse! Love the stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that ASOS blouse is to die! I'm buying it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that cell phone case and romper. cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable his and hers picks! Those Kate Spade earrings are Amazing!

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the girly picks, but I gotta say, I'm obsessed with the tribal duffel and the moto jacket!

    xx, julie
    //obsessed//

    ReplyDelete
  6. That phone case and the dog flats are too cute! Adorable :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. That phone case and the dog flats are too cute! Adorable :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete