What We Wore on ABC 4 Daily Dish

Monday, August 5, 2013

couples style, couples fashion, his and her fashion, ootd, anthropologie ootd, jcrew men, red lipstick
Last Wednesday, Jake and I had the pleasure of being on ABC4 Utah's Daily Dish! We had so much fun! I don't know if I have ever been so excited for something in my life :) I love being in a fun situation that makes me a little out of my comfort zone, and something to look forward too! This was Jake and I's first time ever on TV, and LIVE TV for that matter! We had no idea what to expect! I was so glad because the week before Jake and I both had a really bad flu! I was so sad we were not feeling good, but so grateful we both got better before our segment!

At the ABC 4 studio all the people we met at the studio were so kind, and helped us feel right at home! We had no idea what to do when we were there, and people that worked there were so helpful, and got us all set up. We even got to wear mikes! How cool is that?! We also ran into a family friend from back in AZ doing a segment right before us!! We really loved the hosts on the show! Nicea and Troy were so funny and a joy to be around!  If you ever get a chance to go on TV, try it out! Its super fun! Jake and I felt a little like we were on 30 Rock, when we got to go behind the scenes in the studio :)

abc 4 news, abc utah, what to wear on the news, couples fashion, couples style blog, ootd, anthropologie ootd
kelsey bang, anthropologie ootd, kate spade handbag, red soles, ootd, prada cats eye sunglasses, black anthro top
tulle skirt, tutu skirt, prada cats eye sunglasses, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie tulle skirt, ootd
tulle skirt, tutu skirt, christian louboutin t strap pumps, red soles, anthropologie ootd, ootd
tulle skirt, tutu skirt, red soles, christian louboutin, kate spade handbag, ootd, wiw, anthropologie ootd
anthropologie ootd, christian louboutin, tulle skirt, tutu skirt, ootd, prada cats eye sunglasses
couples fashion, couples style, anthropologie ootd, kate spade handbag, wiw, kelsey bang
ootd, mens style, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, wiw, jcrew, all saints cigarette jeans
ootd, jcrew, mens style, mens fashion, allen edmounds, all saints cigarette jeans,
mens style, mens fashion, ootd, jcrew short sleeve pop over shirt, vespa, jcrew, all saints cigarette jeans
couples style, couples fashion, kelsey bang, mac lipstick, ootd, anthropologie ootd, prada cats eye,

HERS
Top: Monogram - Looped Epaulet Pullover | Skirt: Yoana Baraschi - Emeline Tulle Skirt | Shoes: Christian Louboutin - T Strap Red Sole Heels (new style here, here) | Purse: Kate Spade New York  | Sunglasses: Prada - Cat's Eye | Lipstick: MAC- Ruby Woo | Nails: OPI - No Room For The Blues

HIS
Sport Coat: Jcrew - Ludlow | Shirt: Jcrew - Short Sleeve Popover in Stripes (on sale now!) | Jeans: All Saints - Stamp Cigarette Jeans  | Shoes: Allen Edmounds - Maxfield Loafers (on Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!!)

17 comments

  1. You look tres chic, very classy and lady like but still trendy. Jake looks handsome as ever. Congrats!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are gorgeous! Love the lacy white with the fun black sleeves. Congrats on the TV feature.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy BABE Kelsey!! You look stunning! That is so fun that you both got to go on together! that would definitely help calm my nerves if my hubby was there :) Can't wait to watch the video when I get off work :)
    Oh, and it was fun to see you again the other night! (I totally voted for you just so you know ;) ) We still need to get together and do a double date or something someday when the stars align and we're not busy..
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Glam! TV is so fun, once you get past the scary! You did great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Gosh! You guys! It is so much fun to hear you guys talk (I'm always so curious about people's voices)! You look gorgeous!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymesiwthfashion.com

    P.S. LOVE the picture of you standing behind Jake with your head on this shoulder. You should frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous! You were both amazing in the segment. Your tulle skirt is so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so exciting to get a feature on ABC! Congrats guys! You were great!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my, this is so exciting, I can only imagine how both of you were worried about this amazing event:) it's really great to find yourself on TV;) Congrats!!! I must say both of you look so in style and your lace skirt is simply divine:) Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so glamorous I have been staring at the Anthro skirt forever, I am dying that you have it!! Love it on you!! :) :) Now I need to watch your segment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the feature! You guys are too cute! And I looove the skirt.
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds so cool! You guys look great:)
    Xx,
    www.abitofsass.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love that skirt! So gorgeous and feminine. The sleeves on your top are so fun too!

    Sierra
    Life as a Waterleaf

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lace + turquoise purse = bangin outfit. you look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this video. I always wondered about your hubby being in the pics. My husband would never do this sadly. And I answered my own question from the last comment I just made.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the TV feature! You two are adorable! I love your tulle skirt and Kate Spade bag! AND the t-strap shoes! Perfection! Thanks for sharing your looks with Three-fer Thursday!

    xoxo Meghan
    www.everydayfashionandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you guys look stunning, seriously amazing..drooling over that perfect colour kate spade too.. amazing photos! so glad you cam and joined in the link up as im super happy to have found your blog. hope you'll join us again tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ya'll look AMAZING!!!! Seriously you drip so much style! And hello superstar status!! Congrats on being on LIVE tv! I would've drowned in sweat :)

    ReplyDelete