Hello California

Sunday, August 11, 2013

palm trees, california,
down town la, city, city life, streets,
shore line, california, beach
ritz carlton, ritz carlton california,
ritz carlton, california ritz carlton, california hotel, beach, palm trees
california, beach, ocean, shoreline
A few weeks ago I got to join two of my sisters and their kids and my cute mom in California! It was such a great trip! I got to spend some time with each of my sisters, walk with my mom to the beach almost every day (and it was beautiful out!) go swimming with the kids and hot tub, go out to dinner with my old roomate Stacey, go to Downtown Disney and eat tons of treats! And even go to LA and go to my first ever Sample Sale!

Can I just say, getting to LA for the sample sales were crazy?! The drive was long, but fun. I rocked out to music and had a dance party! So I have never been to a sample sale! When I arrived in LA I found the building, and there were multiple sample sales going on. There were just racks of clothing and piles of bags and shoes.  I hit up a few sales, but sadly I didnt find anything :( It was still a fun experience though!

Here is the first of many California posts to come! Wahoo!

13 comments

  1. I love your blog layout, it's so minimal but looks elegant :)
    Nice black and white photos too!
    Smize with Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I wish I had known! We could have met up! Oh well, there's always next time :-) Glad you had a lovely trip! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I love them in b/w!

    :*, Nina
    http://my-style-diary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photography! Black and white makes things so amazing!

    ~Juniper
    i-wasnt-there.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have I mentioned I love the blog layout? You look like you had a blast!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww looks like you had a great trip! Although there's ALWAYS sample sales going on downtown it's so hard for me to find anything I like too. Love your blog hun! xx Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a fun-filled trip! I've never been to California and I'm really looking forward to visit one day. :)

    xo,
    Ana Paula
    {Visit me at Mommyhood, PhD}

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE these black and white pictures. You're quite the photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first picture of the palm trees is amazing Kelsey, looks straight out of a magazine.
    I'm jealous of your sample sale adventures! Even though you didn't find anything, that's still awesome you got to experience it. That's definitely on my bucket list of things I want to do, were the prices as good as people make them out to be or were you kind of disappointed in that aspect? You never know, sometimes people consider "cheap" to be like, $200 above my price limit. haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow amazing pics! ive never been to cali..but hope to someday :)

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pictures - love that you put them all in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What gorgeous pictures and your family is beautiful Kelsey!!! I can see your smile in your mom ;-)

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete