Seaworld

Sunday, August 25, 2013

seaworld, sea turtle
ootd, style blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, louis vuitton, floral dress, anthropologie dress
I was loving these 2 people in the ponchos on the left!
sea turtle, turtle, seaworld, seaworld san deigo,
fireworks, seaworld, california
I recently got to go to Seaworld with my family! Its been years since I have been to Seaworld, and WOW it was so much fun! I hope I get to go back again sometime soon with Jake. We have never been to Seaworld together and I think we would have a blast!

When we were at Seaworld, it was a perfect overcast day, which I was so grateful because I was burnt from our pool day before!  We got to see lots of animals, shows and eat yummy food! The animals were all so active and the kids were loving it! Going to Seaworld with kids was so much fun! I loved seeing their cute faces get so excited at watching the animals move and swim around!

Some of our favorite exhibits were the sea turtles, sharks, dolphins, shamu show, Cirque Del Mar Show, Sea Lions Tonight, Skytower, ok, ok... WE LOVED IT ALL! :) We stayed at the park all day and stayed till the park closed at 11pm! We topped off the night with Shamu Rocks show, fireworks and a Skytower ride! It was a perfect day! Thanks Seaworld!

On my instagram I got lots of questions on where I got my dress! I purchased it at Anthropologie last year, but they have the same dress, new print of the dress! You can find it HERE :) I highly recommend it! I feel it fits true to size and is great for many occasions! Also, easy to pack!

6 comments

  1. You are so cute! I went to Seaworld when I was little, but haven't had a chance to go back since. I love aquariums, so Seaworld is definitely on the top of the list! Looks like fun with some cute little kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to sea world! I really want to go. There's no ocean in Kentucky!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're having the time of your life! I'm so glad Tuna can experience it too. When you get back, let's do somethin with Deidre!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rainbow dress looks perfect for a fun day at SeaWorld.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? Who's kids are those?? they are stinkin adorable! Haha! you are so cute to post so many pics of those crazy kids! My fave was Lindy, her piggies, and the dolphin- so sweet. That was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm telling you, your family is absolutely gorgeous!! Beautiful smiles that are so contagious ;-)

    xo Dinah @ Sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete