Jeans and Tennis Shoes

Friday, August 23, 2013


ootd, mens fashion, mens style, target style, all saints, h and m blazer, checkers
mens style, mens fashion, ootd, what i wore, fashion blogger, street style, target style
mens style, mens fashion, saucony, neon laces, all saints cigarette jeans, ootd, wiw
ootd, mens style, mens fashion, saucony, target style, all saints cigarette jeans, neon laces
ootd, anthropologie ootd, prada sunglasses, prada 2013 flower sunglasses, prada poeme
HIS- Blazer: H and M | Shirt: Target | Jeans: All Saints | Shoes: Saucony

HERS- Dress: Eva Franco via Anthropologie | Sunnies: Prada

Wahoo! Its Friday night and the weekend has begun! I am so excited, I have lots of fun giveaways coming up this week and next week! Make sure to stay tuned :) I am also so excited its Friday! Jake and I have been so burnt out recently we decided we are spending tonight in. Jake made a yummy chicken, rice and asparagus dinner, and now we are waiting for Americas Next Top Model to start! Anyone else watching this season?! What do you think about having guys in the show?!



4 comments

  1. I love the big bow on your dress, and the Star Trek shirt is right up my alley. Tres chic, both of you.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Kelsey Im SO jealous of your dress! Its gorgeous! And I love jakes star trek tee! Awesome look :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love Eva Franco! Occasionally they'll feature her in a fab.com sale! I really love that all of her clothing is made in the USA :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Joliene
    Young SF Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo I love the twinkly tree in the last one!... and you look pretty twinkly too! just lovely!

    ReplyDelete