Weekly Wish List

Thursday, August 1, 2013

ootd, mac lipstick, designer dress, wiw
1 | 2 |  3 | 4 | 5 | 6

I love this beautiful Glacial City dress at Shopbop! I love how they styled it in the picture with the blue shoes and cuff, I thought I would do the same and add a few items :) What do you think about orange lips?! I have really been wanting to get a good orange lipstick to add a pop to an outfit and have a fun color of lipstick! Would you try an orange!?

mens graphic tee, all saints shorts, burberry, burberry mens watch, red shoes, mens ootd, mens fashion blog
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | | 6

I love a good graphic tee, and especially a guy in a cute one! I love Cheap Monday and thought this shirt was super fun! It would look great under a blazer and more dressed up, or as a stand alone statement with some great jeans or shorts! Also have you been noticing lots of backpacks lately?! They really have been coming out with super cute ones! I like backpacks for men and think they make an easy accessory! 

9 comments

  1. Love that orange lip stick from mac! One of my FAVS.

    Xo,
    Gina
    http://eastcoastwestcoastfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOUR NEW DESIGN. EVERYTHING LOOKS TEN TIMES AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the men's options are on POINT! Love everything. Now.. just to teach my man how to dress...

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress too, and the graphic tee!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks, especially the guy's T-shirt and Lacoste sneakers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've recently lost my fear of bold lipstick shades and i would love to try an orange! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute finds! Love the cobalt blue heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that lip color! but i doubt i'd be able to pull it off!

    ReplyDelete