Wednesday Wish List

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

ootd, wiw, mens fashion, mens style, mens fashion blog, mens style blog




ootd, wiw, shopbop outfit, asos outfit, opi nail polish, style blog, fashion blog


Happy Wednesday! Hope you are having a fantastic week so far! Its been a pretty chill week around here so far.  Watched The Bachlorette Finale, ate at the Tortilla Bar and Pizzeria 712, and started to read again.  Last year, I feel in love with reading, and its been some time since I have read. I started a new book which is a sequel to a book I loved. Its called Spy Camp, and I am loving it so far :) Well, thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a fantastic week!

4 comments

  1. obsessed with your necklace find, and those men's aviators. ok, i love it all.. but trying to control myself. :)

    alyson
    www.theaveragegirlsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your wish lists side by side! So different, yet go together so well!
    And I forwarded my brother a link of the maroon shoes. My husband would never wear them, but dangit, some man in my life must! They're gorgeous!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I absolutely love this pretty gem necklace!
    Hugs from Austria
    Andrea
    Wonderful and Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the derby shoes! Cool color and style. Have to get a pair for Mel. :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete