Boho and Blazers

Sunday, August 11, 2013


ootd, anthropologie ootd, phillip lim pashli satchel, sam edelman wedges, karen walker sunglasses
anthropologie dress, anthropologie ootd, ootd, what i wore, floral necklace, karen walker betsy sunglasses, karen walker
sam edelman wedges, bow shoes, ootd, what I wore, fashion blogger, style blog, phillip lim pashli satchel
ootd, anthropologie ootd, floral necklace, style blog, fashion blogger, phillip lim pashli satchel
ootd, anthropologie ootd, floral necklace, karen walker sunglasses, karen walker, what i wore
ootd, fashion blogger, fashion blog, style blog, what I wore, 3.1 phillip lim medium pashli satchel,
ootd, what i wore, mens fashion, mens style, mens ootd, zara men, converse
ootd, mens style, mens fashion, what i wore, converse, converse chucks, css
ootd, mens fashion, mens style, converse chucks, converse all stars, zara men
mens style, mens fashion, ootd, mens fashion blog, zara men, striped blazer


HIS

HERS


Happy Monday! I cant believe its already almost middle of August! Where is time flying by?! I feel before we know it, its going to be Christmas! Seriously though.... Today I am wearing one of my all time favorite dresses I have ever purchased from Anthropologie. One, I am a big fan of silk and how it feels wearing it, and a loose baggy dress is my favorite! Jake is wearing a cozy cotton blazer from Zara. He loves a good blazer, and even more, one that is cozy and can be worn for a variety of seasons. Well, thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great week!

21 comments

  1. Love it! Your sunnies and shoes are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! that dress is stunning, Kelsey - that print is perfect! I can see why it's a favourite of yours :)
    You have a great week, too!
    -Carley
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are speaking to me with this dress, very Prada. Accessories are spot on perfect to make the viewer stop and look. I'm digging the yellow bags these days also. They make a interesting accent color. I love your outfit and you look lovely. Plus your husband is just adorable!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress and his blazer! What a good looking couple :)
    http://janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, now I need your bag, and his blazer. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes!! That necklace! Totally swooning over them right now. The boho details on the wedges are perfect!

    -Nathy @ Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh - I'm so envious of that dress! The color and pattern are amazing! I can see why it's a favorite. My husband loves a good a comfy blazer too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THAT dress is amazing and THOSE shoes!! Gasp! I love your outfit!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shoes are amazeballs! love, love, love them.
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel you on thinking it will be Christmas before long - so true! Love your pop of yellow in the bag, and his blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep, those shoes are definitely amazing!!!! Goes so great with that fab dress!!!

    xo Dinah @ Sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  12. You two are the cutest! I love that you have you and your hubby's outfits. I wish mine would do that! Haha. Loving both of these outfits!

    Kalee @ FredRongo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your bag!! It's such a pretty color!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this his and hers version! haha Jake is such a great sport! I've tried multiple times to get my husband to do this and he totally wusses out each time. I lOVE your dress, it has this really unique tribal feel. What a great buy from anthropologie! I love your necklace too, and how your bag adds the perfect bit of color. Thanks for sharing!

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cut of your dress!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, your wedges are perfect with that dress! Great outfit!

    xo,
    Ana Paula
    {Visit me at Mommyhood, PhD}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kelsey that necklace is amazing!! So pretty and fun. Great dress too. :)

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  18. that dress absolutely perfect, and that purse Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. just... gorgeous! love!
    Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your whole look! would buy it right off ya!

    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  21. i think this is the dress of my dreams (but alas , not my bank lol!) boho perfection!xx

    ReplyDelete