NEW boys bow ties in the shop!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I am SOOOO EXCITED to announce I now have super cute BOYS BOW TIES in my shop now! They are perfect for boys of all sizes and ages! I put some on my nephews and friends boys ranging from 2-12 and they look fantastic on all of them! They are super easy clip ons, so even the cute child can put them on! Here are some in my shop! Now time to work on MENS bow ties :)
                                                     Light lime green with white polka dots
Bright navy blue with white polka dots
Light cream and aqua plaid

Peach with purple, white, orange, mustard yellow and pink birds
                                                      Mustard yellow and white checkers 
                                                             Light pink and white checkers

                                                   White with word print and pops of color
                                                          Light green hounds tooth

Post a Comment