Jakes LEGO Bday Decorations and Food :)

Sunday, February 19, 2012

For Jakes birthday this year we decide to have a LEGO party! Jake turned 32 so we had to do something fun! I had so much fun preparing for the party and making lots of LEGO decorations and treats! The first thing I needed to do was make invites and send them out!
 Here is all the decorations and food before the actually party started!
 The family room set up to play LEGO Bingo!
Bingo and Bingo prizes!
I downloaded this LEGO bingo at "Big D and Me"  and changed it up at bit and made 4 sets to a sheet vs. 1 because I was running low on printer ink :)
 We had a work station set up with bags full of stuff of LEGOS for everyone to make their own car!
Stuff inside the bag. Then we had bowls with extra parts incase they were needed :)

Pictures from the party coming soon!!!

7 comments

  1. Oh my goodness what a fun party! I love the Lego wall. Is that just a piece of colored contruction paper with circles cut out and then pasted on them? Such a clever idea.
    Happy Birthday Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great theme! It looks like a blast. I love the marshmallow pops! Such a great idea! I bet you had a lot of fun with planning it!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! Love the hanging Legos! And the bags are adorable as well!! And the marshmallow pops...WOW!! Would be delighted for you to link up with us over at Mop It Up Mondays (at i should be mopping the floor): http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/2012/02/mop-it-up-mondays-4.html#comment-form

    Have a great week!
    {HUGS},
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much attention to detail. I'm in love with the lego head cake pops. So clever. What inspiration you've given us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great party! I love the lego marshmallow pops and the chocolate lego men. And the wall behind the dessert table is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelsey- this is SOOOOO fun!! Your husband is a lucky guy. I'll be featuring it on my Pity Party tomorrow. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to hang the ballloons on the string around the room- clever. So this party is out of this world! You are making the rest of us wives look bad! You are so creative kelsey- I just love it all :) and I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete