Alt Summit: Dinner Wear

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd,
I cant believe its already time for ALT! I am dying! I feel I have not done my research yet and I am not sure whats in store! But thats probably better! I am just so excited to go party and make new friends! Wahoo! I think Alt is going to be awesome!
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd,
 I have been thinking about what to pack for Alt for months! I secretly wish I had millions of bucks to spend on clothes, but I think its great to look in your closet and be a little creative and find some outfits to :) I packed 7 pairs of shoes....thats probably to many :)
Can we just talk about for a second how I am so horrible at posing? I guess the more you do it, the better you get? I never know where to put my hands, or place my feet, so sometimes it makes for some really awkward pictures and some good laughs :) Yeah.. didn't get any good pictures in this outfit...For tonights dinner, I thought a semi causal/simple look would work! Ill just have to remember to wear a heavy coat to!
fashion blog, fashion blogger, style blog, style blogger, mens fashion, mens fashion blog, mens style, mens style blog, womens style blog, anthropologie ootd blog, anthropologie ootd, anthropologie, ootd, mens ootd, womens ootd,
Dress: Karen Walker via Anthropologie , Socks: Forever 21, Shoes: Christian Louboutin, Bracelet  Jcrew (old)

3 comments

  1. I mostly handle posing for outfit pics by cropping my head out. Then I don't have to worry about facial expression and hair and strange neck muscles I never knew existed until suddenly they are bulging in a photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m so jealous! it was sold out when I went to look at tickets :( You look great though!


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great meeting you tonight AND you looked smashing!!

    ReplyDelete