Group Date Night

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

(Ashley, Diana, Dana)
Last Saturday night, Jake and I got to join some friends for dinner and treats over at the Riverwoods. For dinner we went to Tucanos to go eat some meat! We all had fun talking and stuffing our faces full of food! YUM! I really enjoyed having a date night with the hubbies, instead of the usual girl night! Dont get me wrong, I love the girls nights, but I also love hanging out with my Jakey, so its perfect combining the 2 together! 
                                                                                 (Brenden, Jake,  Justin, Daniel)
Just the starters for dinner......
After dinner we went to Provo Beach Resort and got some ice cream. We all sat around and talked for a bit before we headed home. It was a great evening and so fun to finally do a evening with the husbands to!
Also, I was LOVING how beautiful the Riverwoods is at this time of the year. With the lights, and the beautiful fresh snow on the trees, it was lovely!

6 comments

  1. it was SO fun! we need to do it again soon. my husband had so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so pretty. I wish Riverwoods was closer for me to go to but I have been out there a handful of times

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, it looks like you guys had so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want that ice cream cone!! glad you had a fun night out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The guys photo is KILLING ME. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, love. Such a fabulous post. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my Candy Land Christmas party. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete