Wesley's Homecoming Talk

Thursday, January 3, 2013

This past Sunday, Jakes youngest brother gave a talk at church about some of his experiences from his Mission he recently got back from in France. He did a wonderful job on his talk and seemed to really enjoy the time he had in France and the great people he got to meet. This picture above was drawn by a daughter of a family friend to the Harris's. I thought she did a great job on the drawing! After church  we went over ot Jakes parents house for a few hours. We ate, chatted with guests and family and ate some more. It was a fun time! 
Tuna had a good time to. He mostly hung out on the stairs and ate candy. 

2 comments

  1. That meat platter looks so delish! I think I know what I want for lunch now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the drawing! That food looks super good too. France would be such a fun place to go, I'm glad he enjoyed it!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete