LEGO- TMNT 79100

Saturday, January 19, 2013

When I got an email from LEGO announcing the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming out, I was more than excited! I even called Jake at work to tell him the good news about the TMNT Lego. We were both so excited we had to go check them out when we were in CA at the LEGO store, and they were all sold out except for one set :( So...at Target they had all the sets! Go Target! This set was the cheapest at $12.99. I even think the set is cuter in person than in pictures! I cant wait to get the rest of the sets!

Fun little fact....my friend Jen always calls me Master Splinter. Any time she calls me on the phone she always repeats the scene from the movies about how the "4 baby turtles" got doused in ooze and found Master Splinter. She thinks since I have 4 baby turtles of my own, Master Splinter is very fitting for my name. I secretly LOVE IT :)


1 comment

  1. Um I love this post. I grew up with 5 brothers, so yeah, Legos are kind of my thing :)

    ReplyDelete