Colorblocks and Birds

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Last week, Jake and I went to Salt Lake to meet up with some friends for a little event Old Navy was doing.  It was fun to see the mannequins everyone had put together and some fun styles Old Navy had to offer! I have not been to old navy in years, and I need to go more now! They had some really cute styles and fun items to pick from!
yellow bow, hue tights, tights, fashion blogger, mens wear, womens wear, style, fashion, orange, birds, navy, mustard yellow, target, target sweater, anthropologie, jcrew, pearls, bow shoes, bows, t strap shoes, eshakti, vans, red vans, levis
fashion blogger, womens style, my style, personal style, color block, navy, orange, burnt orange, floral necklace, flower necklace, eshakti, eshakti dress, womens style, unique style, anthropologie, what I wore, currently wearing, red hair,
necklace, floral, floral necklace, bird, unique necklace, unique jewelry, birds, eshakti, tjmax, fashion blogger, fashion, style, womens style
color block, eshakti, birds, color blocking, eshakti dress, animal print, jcrew, pearls, jcrew jewelry, fashion, style, personal style, blogger, fashion blogger,
eshakti, birds, dress, animal print, pockets, style, fashion, personal style, wiw, currently wearing, color block, color block dress, womens fashion, womens style, purple tights, hue, anthropologie, utah fashion blogger,
miss l fire, shoes, birds, animal print, bow, bow shoes,  faux fur, fur, eshakti, eshakti dress, orange necklace, floral necklace, flower necklace, burnt orange, navy, seafoam, mustard yellow, personal style, fashion blogger, blogger, fashion, style
miss l fire, anthropologie, yellow bow, yellow bows, purple tights, color block, dress, eshakti dress, eshakti, t strap shoes, bow shoes, bow, statement shoes, anthropologie, wiw, faux fur, fur, orange, burnt orange, fashion blogger, utah, utah fashion, style post, personal style
target, target mens wear, levis, levi jeans, river, rocks, nature, black jeans, color block, target sweater, beard, man, mens wear
levi, levis, mens wear, vans, red vans, low profile vans, black levis, river, rocks
bridge, floral necklace, orange necklace, flower necklace, hue tights, purple tights, tights, seafoam green shoes, target, target mens wear, target sweater, vans, red vans,  lovers, fashion, style, fashion blogger, utah fashion blogger,
Yes, we are super cheesy...
faux fur, fur, miss l fire, anthropologie, jcrew, target, target mens wear, target sweater, eshakti, eshakti dress, birds, colorblock, bow shoes, t strap shoes, ellen tracy, vans, red, red vans, hue, purple tights, mustard, orange
Hers: Coat- Ellen Tracey (similar faux fur coats here and here)
Dress- Eshakti
Necklace- Flower necklaces here, here, here
Tights - Hue
Bracelet - Jcrew (loving this style)

His: Shirt - Target
Jeans - Levis 
Shoes - Vans (can you tell Jake loves these shoes?! He loves the low profile vans)
utah blogger, utah fashion bloggers, fashion blog, fashion bloggers, polka dot pants, bow shoes, heart sweater, gentri lee blog, gentri lee, cashmere, haircuts and general attitude, plane pretty,
old navy, navy, event, fashion, utah, fashion blogger event, arrowhead water, shop old navy, reusable bag
old navy, fashion, utah, personal style, utah event, utah old navy, shop old navy, dress, jeans, colored jeans, floral shirt, hat, dress

7 comments

  1. Alright. I can't see the photos..just the first one! Is there something wrong with my computer? Anyways, I LOVE that dress. And I do like how much Jake likes his shoes. my husband is the SAME way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey, I just think you are gorgeous....your pics with your husband just melt my heart. I love that I am part of the blogging community now and meeting such awesome ladies and amazing blogs to read!!!!

    Hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend xo

    Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so cute together! I love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kelsey! i just want you to know that you have one of the cutest smiles i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying because I recently told you that I owned the exact same outfit as you (it involved floral pants and the light blue loose silky target shirt)....and NOW....you are wearing THE dress that I have always said, "If eshakti ever decides to offer me a free dress to review then I will pick the one with birds and color blocks." haha! So, we're the same again. Except you own the dress already and I don't yet. Someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like Old Navy has been stepping up their game beyond jeans. They know what people like and offer it at awesome prices! I love your eShakti dress. I didn't seee that one! Too, too cute.
    -ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete