feed me

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

pf changs, pf changs take out, chop sticks, dan dan noodles, crab wontons, wontons, take out, Chinese food, food at home, utah, food chain, spicy plum sauce, sprouts, cucumber, crab, delicious food, eat me, good food chicken,
I really love eating out. Lately I have been eating out even more than I normally do, so I have been in heaven! For date night, Jake and I were going to go out, but we were both so pooped from the week we decided to do some take out for PF Changs and come home and watch a movie! It was the best! We got Dan Dan noodles and Crab Wontons! Our favorites!
cubby's, cubby, cubbies, avocado, grilled cheese, 3 cheese grilled cheese, tri tip, tri tip steak, utah, utah food, utah restaurants, utah food review, places to eat in utah,
Have you ever eaten at  Cubby's? I have been there before and liked it, but this time I went...oh wow...I loved it! I got the 3 cheese grilled cheese with steak on it....and WOW!!! Can I just say it was to die for?! The flavors, the freshness, it was all divine! I highly recommend it! I also like the environment at Cubby's. Its fun and cozy.
vw, Volkswagen, german car, cozy sweeter, sweet tooth fairy, cupcakes, coconut cupcake, coconut sweet tooth fairy cupcake, red velvet, red velvet sweet tooth fairy, cupcake, best cupcake ever, utah, utah food, utah eats
Enjoying some cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy! Red velvet and coconut! YUM!
tuna, tuna the monkey, monkey, angels, angels rally monkey, rally monkey, hex bug, mcdonalds, mcdonalds kids meal, ty, beanie baby, kids meal
Tuna and I went to McDonalds the other day to get a treat. We saw the kids meals had Hex Bugs in them so we could not pass that up! We love Hex Bugs! Have you ever played with them? They are pretty fun! Mcdonalds always has the best prizes. I remember when they had beanie babies. I miss those days ;)
tuna, tuna the monkey, mcdonalds, french fries, kids meal, beanie baby, rally monkey, ty, monkey, angels, angels baseball
Tuna sized fries.
waffle cone, oreo, oreos, vanilla, chocolate, syrup, chocolate syrup, carmel, carmel syrup, cherry, cold stone, cold stone creation, cold stone catering, ice cream, unique ice cream, yummy,
Cold Stone catered at Jakes work. I was impressed at his creation he made.
cheese, rolls, smashers, mashed potatoes, pulled pork, yummy pork, pork, roll, homemade roll, fresh food, american food, utah restaurant, utah, all american food, wallabys,
I got to go on a fun lunch date with my friends Jenny and Sasha to Wallabys! It was so much fun! We had a blast hanging out and eating amazing food! I love there pulled pork and smashers!
plane pretty, jenny, flight attendant, moiology, sasha, red plaid shirt, jcrew, target, ruffled sleeves, japanese, japan, wallabys, all american, american food, pulled pork, smashers,
The lovely Jenny and Sasha :)
thai food, egg roll, soup, thai soup, pad thai siam, coke, water, lemon, thai, restaurant,
thai food, curry, peanuts, cashews, avocado, pad thai siam, yummy food, restaurant, rice,
A yummy meal at Pad Thai Siam. Oh I just love eating there for lunch! The lunch specials are amazing, and the food is never disappointing!

6 comments

  1. Cubby's is soo yummy! Their Tri Tip Steak Salad is AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum!! i LOVE eating out too! crab wontons are a must when getting PF Changs. What I wanna know is how do you stay so thin eating out all the time! tell me your secrets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby and I love to eat out too...especially at PF Changs, so delicious!!! I miss Cold Stone...need to treat myself to one of their creations!!! The meal pic from Wallabys looks insane!! WOAH, so much yumminess!!!

    Have a wonderful day lady!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the food pictures- great cupcake flavor choices- those are probably the two flavors I would have picked!!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. let's go back to pad thai!! i can never have too much curry!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much yummy looking food. I am really craving ice cream now. I love eating out too but I have been trying really hard to make a point of eating at home more.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    Enter our iPad and Lilly Pulitzer iPad Case Giveaway

    ReplyDelete