Spring/Easter Decor! and Store Discount!

Monday, March 11, 2013

One of my favorite things about the holidays it decorations! I grew up with my mom always having a beautifully  decked out holiday table for every holiday and season of the year! It was always so beautiful, and one thing I miss seeing! So, I try to do my own fun table decorations! Not as elaborate as my mom, but someday it will get there! Here is my easter table set up and a few other little decorations around the house! Also, I have a slight obsession with stuffed animals...so they are around the house if they relate to the holiday :) Cheesy I know..
Easter is just around the corner! Need any easter basket fillers, or bow ties for your boys/man for Easter Sunday?! I am doing 15% off all orders from my handmade shop till Next Monday the 18th. Come check it out HERE! Use discount code "HAPPYEASTER15" at checkout for discount! I ship all over the world!

3 comments

  1. Ah, Kelsey your table setting is darling! I love those chicks on your mantle too - SO adorable! My mom always decorates for every holiday too, I love it. This year we're missing Easter since we'll be on our cruise. I'm kind of sad about it.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have never seen a cuter Easter table than yours Kelsey. The way you put the designs together is amazing. You have such a talent for this including your many cute outfits. I think you should be a personal shopper for the rest of us! Maybe this is your new business calling? Your cute Mom is an amazing example :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fireplace mantle decor! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete