Artemis Fowl

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I just finished the 5th book in the Artemis Fowl Book Series. I was introduced to this series by the Eppel family, who happen to be the neatest/kindest/talented family around! I actually never read a book for fun, until I stayed with their family for a few days and got to hear wonderful stories about books and how much fun and joy it brought this family to read. Anyways, after to hearing so many great things about this series, I thought I should give it a go.
The first book for me was kind of hard to follow. I thought it wasn't as well layed out as his next books in the series. That could of also been to, I hadn't read in so long and was learning to read again? After reading the first book, I was not to interested in reading the next book, but since I loved the Eppel family and they liked this series so much, I thought I should give it another go.

Let me tell you, I am sooo happy I kept reading this series! Each book gets better and better! This series is all about a child genius Artemis who is way advanced for his young years. He is always trying to scheme to build his families money empire. He finds out there may be a fairy race and knows they have lots of gold. Artemis plots to find out more about the fairy people and runs into some trouble and adventures with the fairys. All the books involve Artemis and the fairy people. They are really fun reads I would think for all ages. I really like these books and am ordering the 6th one to get started reading that!

Post a Comment