disneyland at christmas time :)

Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday night my mom and I had the fun time of taking Brandon and Bryce to Disneyland! We were all so excited to go and see all the fantastic Christmas decor, and let me tell you....it really is fantastic! Pictures do not do the decorations justice.
I was loving these ordainments! I like how the nutcrackers are all two feet big and look tiny in the huge tree.
There were even presents under the tree!
I think this is the best I have ever done on the buzz lightyear ride.
Riding Autotopia. Bryce was a great driver.
Its a Small World was amazing! They played Jingle Bells the whole time and had decorations! I love this ride during Christmas time!
Waiting for the parade to start! There were soooo many people out!
This is the first time I have ever seen Jimminy Cricket!
Santa was even there!!!!!!
After the parade we rode the train around Disneyland. The train is always one of our favorites!
Getting Churros!
When I saw pirates opened I screamed with excitement and ran to get in line! I was shocked and had no idea that it was going to be open!!!! BEST NEWS EVER! I really felt Disneyland was not the same without pirates opened!  We rode this ride many, many times!
Got pickles before we left the park. Pickles are always a must as you can see from Brandons cute face!
It was a freezing night in California, I felt like I was in Utah, but it was worth it for an awesome time!
Leaving Disneyland.
We always have to stop at Candy Place to get treats for the last stop of the night. I loved the cute snowman carmeled apples! So dang cute!
I got for my treat marshmallows, dipped in carmel, rolled in cashews, dipped in milk chocolate, and drizzled with white chocolate! It was soo good! I will defiantly be getting another one of those someday!

Post a Comment