a fantastic day!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012


Tuesday was a fantastic day! I got to go to lunch with my friend Staceypants. We went to one of our favorite...PF Changs! We had so much fun talking and catching up! She is wonderful.
                                                         I was cracking up at my fortune from my fortune cookie.  I liked the sound of it...

After a great lunch I went grocery shopping and went out to get some shipping supplies for my online store! I saw this cool Puss and Boots package with a blu ray and Puss beanie baby in it! I was so excited and had to get it! I am excited to watch this movie because I have never seen it!
 I also got Jake and I yummy supplies to make some peep smores this week!
 When Jake got home from work, we went to the temple. We had a great time!
When we came home, I worked on bow ties and Jake did taxes. What a great day!

Post a Comment