Tons of new bow ties and toddler bow ties! FINALLY!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finally!!! I have been meaning to make TODDLER bow ties for some time and finally got around to it! Come check them out in my shop! Thanks so much!

Come check out my mens and boys bow ties in the shop to!

Dont forget the "EASTER15" at check out for 15% off!
White with multi colored dates!
Cream and pink stripes with a neat orange pattern
Teal with mustard yellow and orange ovals/little white polka dots
Mustard yellow with little cute faced lime green and orange lizards
This one is my favorite! I LOVE the little lizards!
Teal/greensish color with white polka dots!


5 comments

  1. so. cute.
    i love the little lizards one. love.
    i want to put it on manfriend.
    xx jes

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! too cute. I wish these weren't just for kiddos. Lovebird {my husband} loves bow ties- and these are just so cute. Cute bow ties for men are hard to come by now days. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I want to buy one for my cute little nephew! I sure do hope I have a little boy one day so I can dress him in bow ties. Loving the blog! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the prints! These are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh goodness, cutest thing ever. now i just need a little tyke to dress up with them!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete