Whats in your Easter basket??! Store 15% OFF!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Hi friends! Ok, I didn't realize Easter is right around the corner! Wow! Time to put up the decorations! I started working on Jakes easter basket and thought? What are you putting in your easter basket??!! Can I suggest some fun items from my store???

Discount code "EASTER15" for 15% off your entire purchase! Thanks so much for checking it out! :)
cute ipad covers 
Toddler, and boy bow ties! Perfect for easter Sunday!
Mini wallets! Great for all occasions! I use one for everyday use.

Clutches! In fun spring colors to!

Small bags! Good for putting makeup, toiletries, school supplies, what ever you want and toss it into your purse or backpack!
Mens bow ties! Very perfect for an Easter Basket!

Hand bags! Awesome to hold all your make up, travel bag, hold all your electronics and cables, diapers and wipes, whatever you like!
 Hope you fill your easter basket with lots of goodies and delicious candy!!!!!! Thanks for checking out my stuff!


Post a Comment