Sledding at Solider Hollow!!! and Video!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Thursday evening, Jake and I drove to Midway to go to Solider Hollow and go sledding! We try to do this a couple times each winter! It is always so much fun! I love that they have tow rope that pulls you to the top of the hills! Its wonderful!
Tuna all ready to go!
Walking to get our tubes!
The awesome tow rope!
Jake going down the hill backwards. You never know which way you will end up going...
Such a pretty evening!
We sledded from 6 to 8pm and it was soo fun! I want to go again soon! Just make sure to wear warm shoes and ones that stay on your feet so when you stop yourself, they dont come off!

Here is our video of us doing some sledding!!!!!!
After some sledding we went in the lodge to enjoy some yummy hot choclate!
Earlier in the day was awesome for me too! Stacey's mom was in town and was sooooo sweet and treated her and I to some pedicures. It seriously was so nice. The last time I got a pedicure was quite awhile ago...a year and a few months to be exact, so this was such a treat! I told Jake how much fun I had and he said, I should go get pedicures every month. I think I really need to start doing that :) I had so much fun seeing Stacey's mom and spending time with her and Stacey. What a great afternoon!
After pedicures, I was hungry, so I went to J-Dawgs to get a hot dog. Then I came home to watch the Ellen show, eat Oreos, and make more bow ties! Perfect day :)

Post a Comment