DC: Smithsonian Museum of Natural History

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Next to the zoo, the Smithsonian Natural History Museum is my favorite in DC! I love all the Smithsonian Natural History museums! They are AMAZING!
Giant squid. These are one of Jakes all time favorite animals!
I headed straight to see the dinosaurs right when I got to the museum! I love dinos!
I would be so scared swimming next to this hippo...
I went and saw and IMAX movie on coral. It was fun.
I love egyptian stuff!
mummies scare me.......
mummified bull.....
Mummified baby crocodiles. They were the size of a finger they were so small.
ah....another scary mummy. They gross me out, but I couldn't resist taking a picture.
Real bugs at the museum! Neato!
View outside the window! It was raining all day! I loved it! I love rainy days!
Found another squid...
This is such a neat museum! I wish I lived by it so I could go more often!

Post a Comment