we are moving! Sneak peak! Above ground!!!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Ok, I dont think I have ever been this exited...but...Jake and I are in the process of moving right now! ABOVE GROUND! We have been living in a basement for the past year, and we are both soooo excited to be living above ground, where sunlight can come in, and to know what the weather is outside! Oh this will be awesome! We got most.....of our bedroom set up, but we were so excited to put our new bedspread on our bed, that was the first thing we did! I LOVE IT!

3 comments

  1. BAH!! I LOVE your bed!! I've been wanting an iron bed frame for the longest time. So so so cute. And the bedding is so cute as well! Love it all!! Congrats on moving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so great! I'm sure the rest of the appartment will too

    xoxo Sootjeelina <3

    ReplyDelete