a more relaxing day at Disneyland

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jake and I didn't get home from Disneyland the night before till 1:30am, and we were exhausted. We tried waking up at 8, to get to Disneyland, but that didn't happen. We didn't get to California Adventure till 10.
Riding a seahorse!
I was trying to wink.....I like the hard core people behind us, and the cute little girl smiling.
It was such a hot day out, I was craving ICE CREAM!!!
I ate the ice cream cone so fast!
I must of ate the cone way to fast, because we went for treats after.....
Hanging out and watching some cool videos while we waited for the next Animation Studios class to begin.
Getting ready to learn how to draw Phineas and Ferb.
Wow, these guys were hard to draw!
Jakes drawing of Phineas and Ferb.
Watching Muppets 3D
Eating some mexican food on Paradise Pier.
After lunch we headed over to Disneyland.
And yes....it was time for another treat break. I am beginning to see my life revolves around food......
Pineapple wedge, large and mini mickey turtle! 2 of my favorites from the chocolate shops!
Hanging out at the Carnation Cafe. We got to watch people meet and greet Mary Poppins and Bert. They are in the right corner of this pic. Jake, Tuna and I sat here for an hour and a half eating treats and enjoying hanging out. It was so fun to relax and people watch.
Lemonade Slushy with a raspberry flavor shot!
Waiting in line to go on Its a Small World. I think that ride is so relaxing!
Then we got a jalepeno cheese filled pretzel. OH MY!!! It was soooo good! I am going to have to get one of these every time I come to Disneyland now!
and I guess a pretzel wasnt enough... because we went for ice cream to! For some reason the Dreyer's Ice Cream at Disneyland is so much better than the carton I get from the grocery store! It just must be that Disneyland Makes everything better!

Well after a fun day at Disneyland, Jake and I got in the car, and headed to an Angels game!

1 comment