the children

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ah, the turtles are getting so big! They just keep getting cuter to! I am so happy that they are mine and Jakes turtles! I love seeing them everyday! They make me so happy :) Here is Max (top) and Herbie! The turtles have all been being so good. They have such happy little attitudes. I want to be like them.
 Max
 Max, in back, Mr. T on top, Alfredo under Mr. T, and Herbie on the right.
 Mr. T, Alfredo, Herbie, Max
 I feel Max is becoming more himself lately. I feel Mr. T was picking on him a bit to much and it ruined some of his confidence. I am happy to see he is doing better lately and is being his happy little self.

1 comment

  1. Oh my goodness! I remember when my turtle was this small! Mine is huge now! I love them! The first picture is too precious!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete