a HOLE!..and progress in the hole...BASEMENT!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wahoo! Wahoo! Today, August 17th Jake, Tuna and I went to check on the house progress! They dug a hole! So exciting! We had fun walking around in the whole and imaging where basement walls, stairs and other things would be! We also thought of the beginning of Parks and Recreation, how the entire show started off a man falling in a hole :)
 Here are some pictures of us checking out the hole.
August 20: Cement. I know nothing about houses..so I have no idea what this is for, but I am happy to see the week start off strong with some progress!
August 21: I was shocked to drive by the house today and see wall progress! That was exciting! Cement poured walls..I have no idea what comes next!
 August 22: Cement walls ready for action...wood taken down and cement can stand on its own
 August 25: Basement pluming for bathroom, trimmed metal, basement sides backfilled, window wells installed. Lots of progress!
Also a beautiful sun shinning through clouds to end the night after looking at the house. I loved this picture! No filter :)

2 comments

  1. this is so exciting! love seeing it build upwards from just a hole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are the window wells for light? Love the sun/cloud pic, almost spirtual. Hugs, Auntie

    ReplyDelete