Seattle Day 5: Last day :(

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Our last hours in Seattle was on Sunday. We started off the morning going to church. The church building was super cool!
After church, we jumped on the Metro to go to the EMP Museum. Can I say it was the weird museum ever? More pictures to come....
After the museum we went to the mall food court for dinner. It was the coolest food court with food from all over. We got Indian food, and some
orange chicken! Yes please! This is my kind of Chinese food!
Walking back to our hotel. Can you see it on the left? The red circle!
Flying back home :( I was not ready to come back to real life.
The most amazing sunset when we got home!
We were starving and had no food at the house, so we picked up some pizza!
I found this on the door when we got home. It was notes from some of the girls from my church thanking me for a great time at girls camp. The notes were so sweet they made me cry. So kind. Made my night :)

1 comment

  1. aww love how they wrote sis harris! You are so cute and that orange chicken made my mouth water haha

    ReplyDelete