Doctor Proctor's Fart Powder : Bubble in the Bathtub

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Awhile back I really got into reading..I got stuck on one book and really struggled getting through it. So I tried another book, and the same thing happened. I got drained from reading and wasn't enjoying it anymore. So after a few months I decided I needed a fun easy read. I read Doctor Proctor's Fart Powder: Bubble in the Bathtub! I cant express how much I loved this book! It was such a fun easy read, it got me back into reading every night! Thank you Dr. Proctor! This book is the 2nd book in the Fart Powder Series. In this book you get to see a fun adventure that Lisa and Nilly get to go onto save Doctor Proctor who is trapped in France...a few generations ago....You also get to meet Doctor Proctors girl Juliette he has been in love with since a young college student. The book was written really well, and easy to follow whats going along. The story twists and turns with excitement to! There is lots of fun things going on for each character in the book. The book only takes hours to read, which I liked. I like a fun read with a good story I can get though pretty quick. I would highly recommend this book for children, or adults :)

Post a Comment